£16.85 PER CAN 400ML
Precision Ceramic Release Agent is a ceramic/boron nitride spray for use as a dry film protective coating on Mig welding torches, jigs, fittings and cables etc. to prevent the adhesion of welding spatter. Also used as an excellent lubricant on moulds and dies used in aluminium extrusion processes.
– Protects welding torches, jigs and fixtures from welding spatter which reduces downtime costs.
– Boron nitride barrier protects surfaces from heat.
– Extends shroud service life
– Safe for use on metal components, cables and sensors
– Easy to apply with excellent adhesion
– Silicone free so compatible with post finishing processes
– Application only required once or twice a shift
– High temperature resin for resistance to welding temperatures
– Excellent release agent and lubricant for application to extrusion dies to improve finish and extend die life
– Effective on stainless steel and ceramic glass moulds
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use – suitable personal protection equipment should be worn. Surfaces should be degreased. Shake can throughly and spray from a distance of about 10cm. Heat from the welding process will harden the firm quickly. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.